Wednesday, November 28, 2012

my ideal day


If I had my way, this is how I would spend my days:
  • 8 hours sleeping
  • 1 hour meditation/prayer/Bible reading/journaling
  • 1 hour exercising
  • 4 hours reading a book/day
  • 1 hour writing
  • 4 hours working on foreign languages (1 hour for each language)
  • 1 hour community service/volunteer work
  • 3 hours teaching
  • All of my children’s waking hours giving them focused attention, often outside
  • 2 hours house cleaning
  • 1 hour with Joel
  • 2 hours with friends/extended family
  • 3 hours preparing food and eating
  • 1 hour reading a novel or watching a movie
  • 1 hour gardening/weeding

Grand total: 33 hours + all my children’s waking hours

So I ask you, why are there not 40+ hours in the day??? And why is it that I never feel like I can get everything done that I want to?

No comments: