Wednesday, February 01, 2012

published!

So...Peace Month 2012 is over! Now I have to start writing my own blog entries again. =)

I thought I'd start by referring you to a new article that came out in January in the journal Quaker Religious Thought. My article is called "Romans 12:17-13:10 & Quakers' Relationship to the State." It's a brief version of my master's thesis work on this subject. Unfortunately there is no online version of this journal, but hopefully your meeting subscribes to it and it's available in your meetinghouse library! You could also probably find it by going to the library of a Christian university or seminary in your area.

The QRT is a great journal with interesting and well-written pieces every time. You can subscribe to it by writing to the Religious Studies Department at George Fox University ($16/year).

No comments: